FEMA Mobile App
Download the FEMA Mobile App for FREE on the App Store and Google Play. Learn safety tips about what to do before, during, and after disasters. Receive notifications about severe weather for up to five locations nationwide.
The FEMA App: A simple and easy-to-use tool
- Receive fast and reliable weather alerts from the National Weather Service for up to five different locations nationwide.
- Learn emergency safety tips for over 20 types of disasters, including fires, flooding, hurricanes, snowstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes and more.
- Share real-time notifications with loved ones via text, email and social media.
- Locate open shelters and disaster resource centers near you and connect with FEMA to register for disaster assistance online.
- Submit photos of damage in your area.
- Prepare for disasters with a customizable emergency kit checklist, emergency family plan, and reminders.
- Toggle between English and Spanish.
From how to be safe and prepared in an emergency to how to take care of your pet, the American Red Cross has a suite of apps for mobile devices that includes something for everyone.
Every Day Apps
- Keep critical information & support at your fingertips at all times.
- Available apps include First Aid, Pet First Aid, Blood Donor App, and the Hero Care App.
- Stay safe during emergencies with expert tips & useful tools
- Available apps include info on Flooding, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and Earthquakes.
Apps for Parents and Kids
- Teach and reinforce important safety skills in a way that's fun and informative.
- Available apps include the Monster Guard App, Swim App, and more!
PulsePoint is a 911-connected app that can immediately inform you of emergencies occurring in your community and can request your help when CPR is needed nearby. To learn more about PulsePoint, visit our Emergency Notifications page.