Records & Support Services
Request a Police Report
To request a copy of a Puyallup Police Department report complete the online request form.
Your request will be reviewed in accordance with the Public Records Laws and Puyallup Police Department's Public Records Act policy. Report copies may incur a cost of up to $.15 per page. Copies of collision reports are $5 and requests for a CD/DVD incur a cost of $2 each.
We are not offering fingerprinting at this time.
Concealed Pistol License
Currently, we are not accepting new CPL applications; however, while our public window is closed, we are still working to process firearm transfers and CPL renewals, which can be done by mail. Directions can be found below.
- Per RCW 9.41.070, a CPL holder may apply for a renewal 90 days prior to their CPL’s expiration date, and may apply for a late renewal during the 90 days immediately following their CPL’s expiration.
- Washington State renewal applicants must reside within the City limits of Puyallup. Please use this link to verify that you reside within the City limits of Puyallup.
- Complete the application here.
- Enclose a clear copy of your driver’s license with your current address and a clear copy of your expiring CPL.
- Submit the application and supporting documentation via mail to:
Puyallup Police Department/ Records
311 W Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371
- Indicate return address desired for the CPL renewal.
- The application must be received within 90 days before expiration, or 90 days after the expiration date of the CPL in the case of a late renewal.
- Enclose a check or money order to pay the fees, made payable to the City of Puyallup. All fees are non-refundable. Processing will not occur until payment is received.
Renewal License – $32 ($35 if laminated)
Application received within 90 days prior to current CPL expiration.
Late renewal - $42 ($45 if laminated)
Application received within 90 days following current CPL expiration.
Replacement Card - $10