The City of Puyallup is now partnering with SeeClickFix to provide faster and more convenient options for our residents to submit service requests.  Learn how to request a Street, Water, Stormwater, or Sanitary Sewer issue through our SeeClickFix Puyallup page.

Unsure if you are a City of Puyallup resident or unincorporated Pierce County?  Visit the City of Puyallup GIS & type in your address to see if you are within City limits.  If you live outside of City limits, you can report roadway issues 24/7 by calling (253) 798-6000 or by reporting it online. Visit the Pierce County webpage for the latest updates.