Registration opens Monday, March 27.
Day Camp Flyer
You can register for camp in the following ways:
- Using our Online Registration
- Calling the Recreation Department at 253-841-5457
- In-person at the Puyallup Recreation Center (808 Valley Ave NW) M-F 8am - 8pm and Sat/Sun 8am - 6pm
Are you 13-15 years old and interested in becoming a camp counselor or working with children? Do you want to do something fun and rewarding during the summer? If your answer is yes, then sign up to be a Counselor in Training (CIT). Registration opens Monday March 27, limited to the first 20 people and must meet all program requirements. For more information email Annamarie at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to register.
Program requirements include:
- Responsible with a good work ethic. You will be asked to lead campers in games, songs, crafts and more.
- Must volunteer a minimum of 4 full weeks. Detailed weeks can be found under day camp on our website.
- Required meeting in June (exact date TBD). Parents are welcome to attend. We will be going over the expectations of CITs, weeks of camp, schedules, etc. $25 per week, payment is due the Monday of the week prior. Here is where you can specify what weeks you would like to be a CIT. You sign up for a week at a time, just like the campers, and it is full day. You will be scheduled a specific 8.5 hour shift.
- Required training in June (exact date TBD). We will be going over rules of camp, situations and scenarios to better prepare CITs for summer.