The Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT), in partnership with the Puyallup Tribe of Indians, the cities of Fife, Puyallup, and Tacoma, Metro Parks Tacoma and Pierce County, is studying options to create a new regional trail connecting communities between downtown Tacoma and downtown Puyallup. The Tacoma to Puyallup Regional Trail (T2P) Route Analysis is evaluating three options for the new trail.
A community forum will be offered where the public can learn about the specific proposals and comment on them. The forum will include small group discussions with local officials from Fife, Puyallup, Tacoma, Pierce County and the Puyallup Tribe of Indians.
- Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Time: 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. – Open house
- 6:00 p.m. – Presentation
- 6:30 p.m. – Breakout discussions
- Location: Pioneer Park Pavilion, 330 S Meridian, Puyallup
- This is a family friendly event with snacks! We’ll have transportation themed toys, books and activities to engage young participants.
- The event location is ADA accessible. Please send accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.