Do you have a positive message that communicates your support for our community? If you do, please share it! Your message can help recognize the critical work that many are doing, or fortify our resolve to stay strong as we continue to navigate our way through this challenging time.
** Contest and prize details can be found on the City of Puyallup’s official Instagram account: @ourpuyallup
- Create a poster with an uplifting message that thanks others or sparks hope.
- Display the poster at your home or workplace, and share a picture of it on your Instagram account.
- Tag @ourpuyallup, all five participating businesses and one friend
- Follow all five participating businesses
- Use hashtag #RecognizeTheGood and one additional of your choice: #PuyallupStrong #ChoosePuyallup or #SupportLocal in your submission!
Contest begins: 8 am on Thursday, 5/07
Contest closes: 4pm on Thursday, 5/14
Winner(s) will be selected by our participating local business owners and announced at 12 noon on Monday, 5/18!
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchases do not increase the chances of winning.
- This contest is not affiliated with Instagram, Inc.
- By entering this photo contest giveaway, you are hereby giving permission to the City of Puyallup to use your photo for future media purposes, such as (but not limited to): Use on our social media platforms, official website, and other City of Puyallup advertising materials.
- If the chosen winner(s) cannot be contacted and/or fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time of award notification, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
This is the first of three installments of our Instagram contest partnering with local businesses – If you are unable to participate in this installment, we encourage you to keep an eye out for our upcoming contests!
Questions? Contact Community Relations Coordinator, Erica Unruh, at: firstname.lastname@example.org