How do I request a disability accommodation?

Disability Accommodation

Puyallup & Milton Municipal Court complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Washington State Supreme Court General Rule 33 (GR-33).

If you have a disability and have been summoned for jury service, you can request a reasonable accommodation of your disability to allow you equal access to court facilities, programs and activities. Listening devices are available, and if required, breaks can be given. ADA Free parking is available.  

Please contact the Court at (253) 841-5450 or by e-mail at and let them know the disability you have and the specific accommodation you are requesting.

Show All Answers

1. What steps has or will the court take to ensure my safety during the COVID 19 pandemic?
2. How much do I get paid to serve on jury duty?
3. What does it entail to be a juror?
4. How was I chosen?
5. For questions, who do I contact?
6. How do I qualify to be a juror?
7. Can I reschedule my jury service?
8. A summons was sent to an individual who does not reside in City of Puyallup or City of Milton or population served by Puyallup Municipal Court, what should I do?
9. Where do I submit my summons?
10. How do I receive verification of my jury service?
11. Jury summons received is for deceased person.
12. How do I request a disability accommodation?
13. ASL interpreter needed.